Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Disappointed!!!

 Hey y'all, 

As most of y'all know, I've blogged extensively about my quiz bowl guys. One of them lives in Shreveport, and we've been texting frequently and keeping in touch. He even Snapchatted me, "Hey best friend :)" (Yes, I got Snapchat, but I never check it because I literally can't stand it haha.) Today when I got home, there was a large manila envelope addressed to me. I had no clue who it was from, since I wasn't expecting any mail, but when I saw that the return address was "Shreveport", I jumped to the conclusion that he sent me something in the mail. I didn't have the vaguest idea of what he'd want to send me in the mail, but I thought it might be a book or something similarly intellectual. I went upstairs to my room to open it, and...it was a Quiz Bowl certificate. I got 5th place in the state tournament a few weeks ago, and I completely forgot that the people running the tournament were from Shreveport. Needless to say I was quite disappointed. Anyway...I know Hunter will make fun of me about this for the next week, but I hope the rest of y'all enjoy this embarrassing story. :) 

Love from 

Clara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Clara,

From my many many years of dating experience, don’t expect anything from a boy. Boys don’t have the brain capacity to think to send something through the post. It would be very romantic, so I understand the excitement, but boys suck. Like really, really suck. So if you’d like a letter in your mail box, I’d be more than happy to send you one because women are so much better. No offense hunter, but also full offense.

Love,
Rikki (the maneater)

Unknown said...

i hate men. part 2?