Thursday, March 25, 2021

Graduation Dress Shopping

 Deryn's post:

Graduation Dress Shopping

I love dress shopping, or rather shopping in general. Especially when it is for long dresses like the ones we wear for graduation of mardi gras balls. Something about walking into a boutique knowing that you are about to try on dozens of gowns like some cheesy movie sequence makes me so happy. Especially when you get so many options in style and material and so forth. I found my dress this weekend and I am in love with it. It is not like what I thought I would get. I planned to get a more ball-like gown but instead I opted for a more stringent and airy dress. So excited to wear it at graduation!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I actually just got my graduation dress too. It's from Yvonne LaFleur, and when we went to the boutique, Yvonne herself was there to help me! I fell in love with the first dress I tried on. I'm super excited to wear it to graduation, but I want it to be a surprise until then. Anyway, Ryn, Leven, Renee, and everyone else, I hope y'all have a great time finding the perfect dress. Keep me posted please!
Love from
Clara

Unknown said...

I am so excited! So, I'm going to wear my mom's wedding dress (I will eventually get y'all a picture). I also love shopping for dresses because it makes me feel like a princess (or how I imagine how a princess would feel). I actually just got some money for clothes, so my mom and I ordered a bunch of dresses online to try on! I am so excited for them to come because they all look really pretty.

Catherine Ronquillo said...

ahhhh dress shopping is maybe my favorite thing in the entire world. i have yet to find a dress yet, but i saw devon carlson (a fashion god) wearing this baby blue silk gown on valentines day....long story short. i did some digging and found wear she purchased her dress and they have it in white. so that is an option i am highly considering. i think that would make me so happy. anyway. i cannot wait to see your dress. i bet it is so stunning on you. miss you :)