Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Covid Vaccine

 Hey, guys! I saw Adriana's post about her getting the Covid vaccine, and it inspired me to write this blog post! I got my first vaccine three weeks ago after taking my senior portrait, and I am getting my second dose tomorrow morning. At around 8 a.m. Then I am coming to school, and I am probably going to be facing some of the symptoms at school. I heard that the second dose has been worse than the first and that's when some of the symptoms occur, and I am a little stressed about it. 

    Has anyone gotten their second dose, if so, please tell me your experience!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cami,

Since I’m sitting in bed with ice on my face, I’ll tell you what I know. I’ve only had my first vaccine and that was...very bad but apparently it’s because I’m allergic to the Moderna vaccine. I can’t tell you from first hand experience, but a lot of teenagers have been saying their second shot is not very fun. Their symptoms seem to be a big heighten so I’d keep lunch very light if I were you, just in case. The most common symptom I’ve seen from the second shot is vomiting. The number of tiktoks post vaccine 2 coming on my fyp is insane. Hopefully, you’ll do just fine and won’t have any symptoms or reactions to the shot.

Good luck,
Rikki

Unknown said...

Hey Cami, I’m glad to hear you got your first dose, and I hope your second one went ok. Like y’all already know, I got my first dose, and my symptoms were pretty bad, so I’m honestly kind of scared to get my second dose, which is coming up in 10 days. I’ve been hearing that the second dose is worse...