Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Ryn’s Netflix Pick 🍿

Fate Winx Saga. When I was younger I watched the original winx series for a few seasons so when I found they had a live-action I figured I would give it a shot. I honestly thought I would stop watching it after a few episodes if it got too cringe, since I figured it was a children's show. Much to my surprise however it was actually targeting older audiences. My best description is that it is like the old show but more mature with a Chilling Adventures of Sabrina meets Harry Potter kinda vibe. It is about fairies so it is fantastical but the plot is pretty interesting. It is a fast watch also with only six episodes, each an hour, so you can easily finish it in two days. I really enjoyed it overall and would say that if you enjoy that type of vibe then give it a shot.

No comments: