Saturday, March 13, 2021

College Update

Hi, y'all,

As many of you know, I got accepted in Georgia Tech this afternoon. It certainly made up for UChicago's rejection yesterday after I got deferred back in December. Neverthless, I am extremely excited. GA Tech and UChicago were my two reach schools; furthermore, GA Tech is ranked #3 in the world for my intended program of MBA-STEM. It's in Atlanta, which is definitely not my ideal place to live. However, Hartsfield-Jackson Airport there is the biggest airport in the country, so it should be relatively easy to hop on a flight to visit Catherine in NYC for brunch at Hoda's (don't worry, Ms. King, you can come too) or, you know, to visit my birthgivers here in NOLA, but I don't like them that much at the moment. Anyways, this was such a shock to me and my parents, and the biggest surprise of all is that they're cheaper than Tulane.

See y'all Monday!
Hunter

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Gatherer,

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you! Maybe Nick and I can fly to Atlanta for spring break...if you'd allow that. I can get him used to the states and I'm sure you'd love to give us a tour once you get settled. Not really me, but I'm sure you'd do it for him (;

Unknown said...

Hello Mrs. Arensman,

You are most definitely welcome to come visit me in Atlanta. However, I’d love to get a tour of Duke, too. Oh wait, nevermind. I’m not sure Nick will adjust as nicely as you hoped without the meese. Or it’s spyrup.

Hunter

Unknown said...

Congrats!! So happy for you :) I'll only be about three hours away, so we'll have to meet halfway at some point. I'm not exactly sure what's in between Atlanta and Sewanee, though, but we'll figure it out. And that goes for anyone else here. If you're somewhat close to me, let's meet up during a long weekend sometime in college! I like everyone in this class, and I think it'd be fun to see where everyone is in a few years.

Unknown said...

You are evil.

Unknown said...

Erica,

What's your point here?