Saturday, March 13, 2021

My Day

 Hey guys! Today (Saturday),  I had done so much, starting from 7 A.M. I woke up at 7 today because I had to get my hair done for my senior portraits. My appointment was at 9, and I had to wash my hair and stuff for my hair stylist to style my hair. Then, while I was in the shower, I was told the hair stylist wanted to see us earlier, so I had to hurry (even though it's 8:30 at this point). So I leave to go to my appointment and I got to see my hair stylist's nephew who is just a baby and he is so, so cute. Anyway, that's not important. After my appointment, I get ready and take my senior portraits. Then, I went to the Convention Center with my mom (in my nice clothes from the portraits) to get my Covid vaccine! Everything ran pretty efficiently, it was very organized, and people asked if I dressed up for the vaccine (lol). As I am writing this later, I can tell you my arm is pretty sore, and besides blogging, I have kept my arm in one position. That's what I have done today, what have y'all been up to?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Camila! Congrats on getting the vaccine! I hope I can get it soon because I heard that all adults (and I'm technically an adult because I'm 18) should get it by May. Please update us if you feel anything different!