Sunday, March 21, 2021

French Horn Guy Update

 Hey y'all, 

I know I've been posting a lot about my Quiz Bowl guys, but today I have a French horn guy update instead. I've told many of you about the guy I went to Jesuit Homecoming with as a sophomore (I won't include his name, since he doesn't know I'm writing this haha, but y'all know who I'm talking about). Today he DM'd me on Instagram and sent me the cutest video of a black cat sticking its head under a faucet. No context whatsoever. I didn't care. It was soooooo funny and sweet (kinda like him lol). Anyway, he knows I have a black cat and that I'm kinda obsessed with cats in general (I'm pretty sure everyone knows that about me lol), but I was just so touched that he thought of me. He also sent me a video of his cat making biscuits (kneading a blanket like bread dough; it's so cute and Midnight does it too!). Obviously, I don't think anything will happen (and I don't even know if I want it to), but I just wanted to let y'all know. Who do y'all vote for, him or Quiz Bowl Guy #1 (the Othello/plant guy)? There's also Quiz Bowl Guy #2 (the guy who's going to UVA), but I'm kinda sad because he's stopped answering my DM's, so I don't think he's the one lol. Let me know in the comments. :)

Love from 

Clara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Clara!! I don’t want to give my vote on which guy I favor more until we learn more about this mysterious French horn guy!! All I can say right now is that I’m happy for you and that all of these guys seem great! :)

Anonymous said...

French Horns are definitely one of my favorite instruments.