Thursday, March 25, 2021

Spring Break

Hi, y'all,

Just wanted to open up a question to everybody: What're your plans for spring break?

As much as I wanted to go to the beach with my family like we usually do, this year we're driving out to Atlanta to explore the city and Georgia Tech's campus so that August isn't my first time there. I've never been to Georgia, so I'm excited to add a new state to my list. But yeah, please comment what your plans are. Obviously, Erica won't be doing anything I care about, so if anyone would like to tell me how I can prevent her from commenting on here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hunter

5 comments:

erica ricci said...

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU

Unknown said...

erica i care about your spring break, tell me about it instead of hunger

erica ricci said...

Laura, thank you so much for actually caring about me and my plans! Unlike some people... Unfortunately, I actually have no plans for spring break. Literally nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada! Nonetheless, I am still glad to hear that you care! I love you my sweet, sweet Laura. Forever and always. To infinity and beyond. To the moon and back.


Unknown said...

Wow that’s a lot of love! The moon is pretty far away

Unknown said...

Hey Hunter!
I'm going to the beach with my family and then traveling up to Athens for my UGA visit. I couldn't be happier that we're gonna be so close next year :) I hope you're ready for many spontaneous coffee dates and visits next year. I know we'll be thriving.