Sunday, March 21, 2021

90% of the time I don't know what I'm talking about

 Another blog, another vine reference most of us won't get. 

As always, it does relate to the topic of this blog; today it is: college. I simply have no idea what to do. 

I've heard back at least something from all of my schools and because I'm indecisive, I thought I'd let you guys help me out. First, I think you'll need some information. 

I've heard at least something back from all of my colleges, which is really my whole point of doing this. Since I got reject from the Duke class of 2025, my options have been quite open since this December. 

Here's a list of the schools I got into: 

University of San Diego 
University of California: San Diego 
University of California: Irvine 
University of Tampa 
Eckerd College

In addition, I was also waitlisted from the University of California: Santa Barbara and deferred from Tulane. Since those aren't rejections yet, I'll include them as well because you never know, right? 

Listed below is a poll. I'm letting you guys influence my college decision. Please don't make me regret this (I'm talking to you Hunter, dear). 

Help me. Pls.

Also, Ms King, since you are responding to blog posts now, some words of wisdom would be appreciated. 

Thank you AP English,

That Online Kid 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as I would love to help you out, I feel like this is going to have to be a decision you make on ur own. I can be here to research schools with you tho :)

Unknown said...

I hope that you can figure out what college is your best fit! My parents told me that I (and you) will end up where you are needed.