Friday, March 12, 2021

my favorite songs right now !

hey guys, i hope everyone’s had a good week. one thing that always remains a constant in my life is music. i’m seemingly obsessed with it and my spotify playlists consume 90% of my free time. anyway, this week i thought i would blog about my favorite songs right now. a lot of these i just discovered of have loved for a few weeks right now. if u want, pls let me know what songs you’re listening to right now or if you like any of the ones i’m blogging about. okay, imma list them now.

  love - catherine :)


the question - mac miller

newbury park - lexi jayde 

normal rockwell - lana del ray (i am going through a serious lana del ray phase right now and i like to tell myself it’s long overdue)

pluto projector - rex orange county

video games - lana del ray

best day ever - mac miller

hair down - sir, kendrick lamar

leave the door open - bruno mars, anderson paak

slower - tate mcrae

shut up my moms calling - hotel ugly 

a world alone - lorde

keep ya head up - jhene aiko

dress - taylor swift ( weekly favorite) 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Catherine,

No, I have not had a good week because the only time I have seen you is picking you up from your stupid boyfriend's house and the brief wave earlier today. For these reasons, I will not be listening to the songs you mentioned above. That is all.

Hunter
(Your Husband)

Catherine Ronquillo said...

personally, i am both deeply saddened and offended by your comment hunter. while these claims you are making are true, they seem rather detrimental to my character and i would like to further state that you were the one to request our short and simple wave during our encounter on saturday. however, i do sincerely apologize for making you pick me up and it won't happen again during the hours that a starbucks drive through isn't operating. i love you very much and i hope this happy marriage can continue as you keep putting up with me. i know your anger comes from a place of love:)