Wednesday, March 3, 2021

It's Raining Cats and Dogs

 So, y'all, some of us have been here forever. The scary thing about that is that we only have a few weeks left. With today being Clara's birthday and so close to my birthday, I was thinking about Clara and I's joint birthday party from many years ago! We had a party that was themed "It's raining cats and dogs." Everyone got a stuffed animal cat or dog, and we made little accessories for them. I haven't thought about it in a long time, but with us turning 18 and senior year almost over, the memory came back. 

Does anyone else have a memory from a long time ago that came up because of graduation/birthdays? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww Renee I was just reminiscing about that party! It was so fun. I loved the cat and dog cupcakes that we got to decorate. I also remember our square dancing party in 7th grade. I found a video of us goofing around with Marcelo and Deen trying to remember all the steps and I couldn't stop laughing. Anyway, happy "birth-week!" (Is that a thing? Not sure haha).
Love from
Clara