Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Eighteen!

 Hey y'all, 

I turned eighteen today! I'm super excited to finally be legal. So far, my day has been pretty great. Meissy texted me "Happy Birthday" at 12:00 am today, which was an amazing way to start off my birthday. My mom decorated my house overnight with balloons and flowers and a banner that says "Happy Eighteenth Birthday." I got to sleep in a bit since today was a Late Start Wednesday, and my mom made chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast. I opened a few presents, including a really nice bracelet from my parents and some new clothes. Then, when I got to school, Hunter left me a Frappuccino (or something like that; I don't know Starbucks jargon haha) on my desk in religion since I got there late. Fr. Millican didn't even mark me tardy since it was my birthday! I brought 24 cupcakes to school today, and I got to share them with my friends. I also took a multivariable calculus test for a class that I'm sitting in on, and I think I got at least the first problem right, which was super exciting for me since I didn't think I would do very well haha. Later tonight, I'm having a dinner with my parents and a small group of friends.

       Anyway, sorry for this long post, but I get really excited about birthdays in general, and I think that  maybe since COVID has taken away so many of the things I was looking forward to, I got extra excited for my birthday this year. Thank y'all for the kind birthday wishes. I really appreciate y'all! 

Love from

Clara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesss queen happ belated birthday!! You looked beautiful in your pictures !!

Catherine Ronquillo said...

happy (late) birthday clara! we all love you so so much and i hope you had the most amazing day.