Sunday, March 14, 2021

St. Patrick's Day Bake Sale!!!

 Hey y'all, 

       I just wanted to let y'all know that Cloaks and Dresses Club is having a St. Patrick's Day-themed bake sale this Wednesday whose proceeds will go towards clothing and other resources for abused and homeless kids and teens. I'm particularly excited for this bake sale because we were supposed to have a St. Patrick's Day bake sale last year, but it had to be cancelled because of COVID-19. It really means a lot to me that we're finally able to have the bake sale I've been planning for over a year :) We'll be selling cupcakes, chocolate and white chocolate covered pretzels, lava cakes, cake pops, donuts, and maybe even cookies! Shoutout to Cami for helping me bake some goodies today and to Ryn for getting me an awesome mini cake pop maker that we used for the cake pops! (And it's pink! Literally so perfect :) Anyway, please BRING CASH on Wednesday so that y'all can buy some treats. We'll have our table set up outside of the back entrance of the theatre (right by the front of the upper school). 

        Hahaha I was about to ask if anyone was free to sit at the bake sale table during 4th period, but then I realized that this class meets during 4th period...But if y'all know anyone who is available, please let them know! You can get a service hour for NHS for helping out with the bake sale. 

         Also, I got Snapchat to promote the bake sale and I have literally no clue how to use it haha. But if y'all want to "friend me" (is that how it works? lol) I'd be happy to exchange awkward selfies... :)

Anyway, thanks for bearing with me. I hope y'all bring cash to buy some sweet treats on Wednesday! 

Love from 

Clara

No comments: