Monday, March 8, 2021

Ryn’s Netflix Pick 🍿

 Grey's Anatomy. I know that everyone has heard of the show as it was literally the most watched show for two or three years but I had to give it a shoutout since it is basically all I have watched for the past few days. As you know it centers around a surgical intern Meredith Grey who struggles to maintain relationships with her coworkers as well as her superiors as she is stuck in a messy romance with the handsome Patrick Dempsey who plays Derek Shepherd and the chief of surgery Rickard Webber who she learns had a relationship with her mother when she was a child. Honestly if you aren’t interested in the medical aspect of the show, the romance and drama still easily support it. My only major complaint would be how long the series is as it is still running. I never realized how easily demoralized you could be when you notice how little an impact you have made in the series when you are thirty episodes in.


No comments: