Friday, March 12, 2021

Wendy's Adventure

Hey y'all, 

Even though I've already blogged twice this week, I really wanted to share Cami's and my Wendy's adventure with y'all. As y'all know, today was the first day for Lunch Leave, and Cami and I (and a few other friends) decided to get Wendy's for lunch. We ordered 4 Frosties, 3 chicken nuggets, and a spicy chicken sandwich. We checked to make sure we had the right number of Frosties after we paid (probably because we wanted to partake of them immediately), but we didn't check for anything else. Then when we got back to school, we were very disappointed and flabbergasted when we checked in the bag and there was a solitary spicy chicken sandwich and one order of fries. Fortunately for me, that was my order, but I felt really bad for everyone else. There wasn't enough time to drive all the way back to Elmwood and fix our order, so we ended up driving to Cane's down the road so that everyone else could have something besides a Frosty to eat for lunch. We got back with one minute to spare, so Cami didn't even get to eat her lunch. Although this episode was a bit frustrating, we all had fun and I think we'll laugh about it for awhile now (especially Cami, who paid a hefty $20 for my chicken sandwich and some Frosties). Anyway, what's y'all's most memorable lunch leave experience? Let me know in the comments. 

Love from 

Clara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very true. It wasn't that fun, but it is something we can laugh about. And one of my friends asserted that if everyone paid me back, I only paid $6 for a chicken sandwich lol, so that makes me feel better. Also, I had to eat my lunch during a religion test in the library (we are not usually allowed to eat in the library, so I had to be kinda stealthy). But, I learend to always check our orders whenever we order from fast food.