Saturday, January 30, 2021

French Toast

Hi, y'all!

As Laura can confirm, my parents loathe the fact that I enjoy eating three meals a day and don't like cooking. When I woke up at 1:00 PM this afternoon, my dad, who did not want to get out his chair, shouted french toast instructions at me while I made it. It was very good, especially with a side of bacon, dare I say better than St. Martin's. So, I thought I'd share the recipe:

1. Mix an egg, about a 1/3 cup of milk, and a dash of vanilla extract.

2. Soak the bread in the mixture and sear it on a buttered pan for 1-2 minutes on each side.

3. Serve with powdered sugar and syrup.

That's it. Pretty easy and very delicious with bacon and a glass of milk. Try it out and let me know what y'all think.

Yours truly,
Hunter

7 comments:

erica ricci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erica ricci said...

I hate french toast.
Love,
Erica

Anonymous said...

What erica said.

Unknown said...

Can you make some for me? I like it with some honey, powdered sugar, raspberries, and blueberries on top. Thanks

Catherine Ronquillo said...

i don't really vibe with this comment section. pls make me some.

Unknown said...

Okay, I commented under this right after you posted it, so I don't know why my response didn't go through. I just said that I can confirm your parents do not like to cook, but then again, you asked them to make you food at 8:30 p.m. when they had already eaten. I wouldn't have wanted to cook for you either.

P.S. I agree with Erica, sorry Catherine.

Unknown said...

Erica,
I hate you.
Love,
Hunter

Leven,
You too.

Adriana,
Ofc we’ll have a party once I’m no longer sick.

Catherine,
Maybe if you ever made time for me, sure. Tell Weezy I said hi and let me know how many songs it took.

Laura,
Thank you for your confirmation. That is all.