Saturday, January 23, 2021

Interview Day

 Hey guys! So today I just wanted to update yall on what I have done this weekend. I am in Birmingham to take my brother back to school, and I also had an interview today for the University of Alabama! Its in interview for a program within the Honors College. I was pretty stressed, lol. At first, I couldn't find the Zoom link for the interview, so they needed to send me a new one. Then, the actual interview was with 11 other students and it was an open conversation. It was pretty fun talking with other students, and they didn't ask normal interview questions. The interviewer asked about climate change, specifically what we know ab it and what we can do to help. It was really nice discussing such an important topic that can really affect us. I talked about Louisiana being part- under water and talked about my environmental class.

    Anyway, that was what I did today. I hope I did well, and I would like to get into the program. Alabama is one of my top choices, so it would be great to get in. Wish me good luck guys!

No comments: