Friday, January 29, 2021

College Bound!

Hi, everyone! So if y’all didn’t know, I’ve been freaking out this whole week waiting for college decisions. And, I got in! I got my first acceptances today, and it feels so good knowing that I’m actually going to college. I knew that I would to college, but it was quite stressful not being admitted yet (I did have this horrifying fear a few times that I wouldn't get in anywhere, though). University of Michigan came out at 2pm and University of Maryland around 4pm, but I decided to wait until I got home around 5:30pm to open them. I had Life Skills and study hall last period, so I was trying to distract myself by doing homework. I knew decisions were out though, so for practice, I was like, “Alright we’re going to do this super quick so I can race home.” (I went the speed limit, though). I'm really excited about Michigan. It's a great school, but I also think it has a really good balance with sports and school spirit. A bit of stress has definitely been lifted. Hopefully with my other decisions I won't be so worried knowing that I have two great schools already. (If any of you saw me around lunch, that was a realistic portray of me going out of my mind—couldn't even finish my food, and I usually get way more and eat it all). Well anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Izzy, that's incredible! Congratulations on getting in to such great colleges. I'm glad you found colleges so far that balance everything you want in them, and that a weight has been lifted. However, you are so smart and I believe you will get into all your colleges!