Monday, January 18, 2021

College college college college

 Hey lovelies,

All I’ve been talking about for the past three months is college. I mention it about five times every day and I’m worried that I’ve kind of been slacking in school because it feels like it’s almost over. I’ve been thinking about my roommate, how I’ll decorate my dorm, how I’ll make new friends, if I’ll like my teacher, and if it will live up to the hype. 

I just started buying things to decorate my dorm :). 

Here a link that I found really helpful that lists some unknown things you’ll need in your dorm (I had no idea):

https://www.collegeraptor.com/find-colleges/articles/tips-tools-advice/30-must-haves-for-surviving-college/


Here are some things I’m using to decorate my dorm :): 

How’re y’all decorating your dorms? Let me know!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg! I am going through the same thing. Whenever my mom and I go out shopping, we always see something that would be SO cute for my dorm. I can’t wait to finally go shopping for dorm stuff, although I’m definitely going for a more minimalistic vibe.

erica ricci said...

I LOVE THIS!! I am definitely excited for decorating my dorm, and following what Adriana said, I think I am going to take the more minimalistic route as well. I think just some plain sheets & comforter with a cool throw pillow will be so cute. As well as adding some plants and a few posters on the wall would be a nice touch. I am just gonna guess that most of my dorm stuff will be from Target because I am absolutely obsessed with that store. I go there all the time and they literally have everything!