Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Jewlic

 

My family has always been Catholic, and for the longest that I can remember we have practiced our religion during the holidays and went to church and devoted ourselves to God. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday because of the Eternal joy that it brings everyone and its connection to my faith.  I don't say this to you to just blab about my religion,  but to tell you that I have the cutest dog in the world (in my opinion).  She is a white Shih Tzu that I named Bunny (don’t question the name). and for some odd reason every single year she hates celebrating Christmas. She is the sweetest dog ever. I have not even seen her growl in my entire life but every Christmas she sulks around the house and, I swear on my life, glares at us.  she won't sit with us to watch Christmas movies and refuses to walk into the living room when we have the Christmas tree up. One day I was just playing Christmas music in my room oh, and Dreidel Dreidel came on, which is a Jewish song. And she was literally hopping around the house running around like crazy as the song played. I think she is Jewish. I have no idea why she would be Jewish because I have never introduced her to any other face since she never gets to leave the house and I don't really focus on educating my dog on the numerous religions of the world but she's taking a liking to Judaism. I am ecstatic because I have never seen her so happy during Christmas season, which I now have to call holiday season for my dog. Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and hope your holidays are bright.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow—this definitely made me chuckle this morning lol. I’ve never heard of such a thing. I hope now that you know Bunny’s preferred faith you two are able to grow spiritually together.