Monday, February 1, 2021

Quiz Bowl Guy Update

 Hey y'all, 

I know many of you were interested in the Quiz Bowl guy who slid into my DMs during the tournament last weekend. Unfortunately, I have some sad news. :( He stopped DMing me after 2 days. I was a bit disappointed, since we seemed to have a lot in common, but I didn't want to keep DMing him when he clearly wasn't interested. Anyway, the Quiz Bowl guy from the previous tournament and I still talk, but since he lives 5 hours away, it's doubtful that anything will ever happen between us (also I still don't have my driver's license haha). 

        Sorry that I don't have more interesting updates to tell y'all, but I wanted to let y'all know that I'm still "looking for my Jack" haha. I'm sure he'll turn up at some point. 

Love from 

Clara

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, Clara...don't forget long distance is still an option...just saying. Keep us updated, I love this!

Unknown said...

Hey Clara!! Super sorry to hear that, but hey, everything happens for a reason. Even though it sucks, I'm sure the universe had a good reason for this. Who knows, maybe y'all will cross paths in the future!! Keep up the updates.

Unknown said...

men are dumb, you deserve better