Monday, February 8, 2021

Movie Suggestions !!

 Hey guys!

So, if you don't already know, I am really into film and movies. Movies help me escape from current reality and transform me into theirs. I like all genres and types, from marvel movies (which are my current obsession) to satirical movies by Quentin Tarantino, Edgar Wright, and Wes Anderson to old thrillers by Alfred Hitchcock. So, I'm not really looking for any specific! If you like it, I'll watch it. Maybe I'll even do a little movie review... We'll see!

Thanks!


1 comment:

Catherine Ronquillo said...

hi erica! okay, so i am in no way claiming to have good taste in movies as i could watch the princess diaries over and over again and be happy, but i picked out some that i think you might enjoy.

- knives out
- little women
- get out
- love actually
- lady bird
- since you are currently into marvel, spiderman far from home is this whole cinematic masterpiece that you must give a try
- the greatest showman ( this is slightly embarrassing of me but i love this moive with my whole heart it makes me so happy)
- someone great

- let me know if you watch any of these or what you think of them! okay love you.