Saturday, February 6, 2021

SPOILER ALERT

 🚨SPOILER ALERT🚨 for movie Wild Mountain Thyme.


I can’t believe this 

I can’t believe this 

I can’t believe this.

It’s an Irish romance movie about these next door neighbors (their farms are next door) who have known each other since they were children. The girl (played by Emily Blunt) has always been in love with the boy (Jamie Dornan). Sometimes they’ll act really close, but then he pushes her away. It’s hinted that there’s something mentally wrong with him throughout the movie, although it’s hinted more to be anxiety or depression. 

Then we find out why he’s been pushing her away.

HE THINKS HE’S A BEE. A BEEE!!! AS IN BUZZ BUZZ 🐝 ?!?! WHAT?!?!

And then she asks “do you think I’m a bee?”

And he says “no I think you’re the most beautiful flower in the valley.”

Then they start talking about how he thinks he’s an INSECT and she says “well I think I’m a swan.” (Because of a metaphor used earlier in the film) 

And he responds with, “You don’t LITERALLY think you’re a swan.” 


.... so yeah. Felt like sharing. 


No comments: