Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Ryn’s Netflix Pick 🍿

 


Because I said so. This chick flick reminds me a lot of my own relationship with my mom. Starring Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore the film details the complex relationships between a mother and her three daughters, focusing on her youngest child who has yet to settle down. The young flower child, much a reflection of her mother, learns along with her mother that some things in life are not always as expected. I could tell you more about the amazing movie but you'll just have to trust me and see for yourself. Why? Because I said so.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Ryn! I haven't seen this film, but it sounds very good, especially with stars like Diane Keaton. I will make sure to watch it.