Sunday, February 28, 2021

Wandavision

Hi, y'all,

I'm a few hours late, but my WiFi was down last night. Last week, I got into Wandavision, and I don't want to reveal any spoilers, but it's a good series for anyone who is a fan of the MCU. If you want to get into it, at least watch Age Of Ulton, Infinity War, and Endgame before so you have a basic idea of what's going on. If you're already a fan and haven't seen it yet, watch it asap. The first three episodes are really confusing, but by the fourth one, it all comes together. Let me know if any of y'all are watching it.

Yours truly,
Hunter

2 comments:

erica ricci said...

Hey Hunter,
As you already know, I am loving this show, but I hate how I have to wait an entire week for a new episode! It's torture!! I really love how this show has two interconnecting plot points with lots of easter eggs and hidden messages. The most recent episode had me in tears... I really do hope they find some way to keep Vision alive for Wanda. She literally has no one else... but we'll see!

Unknown said...

Hey Hunter! I actually caught the last half of the final episode when one of my friends was watching it, and it seemed really dope. I honestly think having seen how it ended made me want to watch it even more because I thought "ok wait how did we get here?" But before I dive into Wandavision, I really want to do that thing where you watch all the marvel movies in the suggested order. This post reminded me to do so over the summer lollll. Thank you for that.