Sunday, February 28, 2021

Quiz Bowl Guy Update :)

 Hey y'all! 

So today, I talked to Quiz Bowl Guy #1 (the one who lives in Shreveport who I met in a coffee shop for the most awkward quasi date ever)! Under the pretext of needing to find names for his plants, he called me and we ended up talking about lots of other things, from college and academics to travelling. We ended up FaceTiming "so that I could see the plants" and he complimented my headband!! I know that might seem silly, but he's really sweet and I think we truly understand each other. Ms. King, we even spent 10 minutes talking about Othello since I hadn't read it and he thought there might be Quiz Bowl questions about it (he knows how much I love Quiz Bowl haha). He's intellectual but also funny and easygoing. He's cute (and no it's not just me, he's definitely attractive lol) but also one of the kindest, most genuine people I've ever met. (He was the one who told me, "you're really smart!") 

Anyway, I just wanted to update y'all on my Quiz Bowl guy status and let y'all know that I might've finally found my Jack. :) I hope y'all are having similarly good luck with your love lives! Let me know in the comments. 

Love from 

Clara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very glad y'all discussed Othello! Please keep us updated, Clara! He seems very nice.

Unknown said...

I’m living for your love life, Clara. So happy things are going well between y’all!! Date #2 coming soon??

Unknown said...

Go Clara! Can we get a picture during the next update???

erica ricci said...

He sounds so adorable! PLEASE keep us updated on him... I live for this!

Unknown said...

I love your Titanic reference, and I hope you found your Noah! (from The Notebook) I love hearing your updates and can't wait to hear about date #2!
By the way Happy Birthday!