Wednesday, February 3, 2021

I am so bored

 Okay, my last post was satirical, obviously, but if we're being real here for a minute, ISS is so boring. In case you don't know anything about it (like I didn't, before it actually happened to me lol), it takes place in the top section of the library, the one closed off by the curtain. I knew I was just going to be sitting in a room for eight hours with nothing to do, so I decided to leave all of my homework to today. And I mean ALL of my homework. My current assignment are: finishing my creative writing piece; blogs; answering questions on an article for religion; Spanish assignments; reading metamorphosis for the lovely Ms. King; my daily drawing assignment; possibly making another poll for y'all (I was thinking about doing an aesthetic poll to see which of the many aesthetics we think match each other. Let me know if y'all want this, and I'll save it for next week). So, yeah, a lot to do. And, of course, because I'm in this top part of the library with the curtain closed, my laptop wouldn't connect to the wifi. So, basically, I spent the last two and a half hours sitting around and doing absolutely nothing, because I can't go to a different room with better wifi, and all of my work is on my laptop. But. Mrs Riess got me a lower school laptop to do my work on, thank God. Mrs. Riess is a real one. So, yeah, I'm getting blogs out of the way first because they're quick, but I have lost valuable time because the wifi is trash. Hopefully I can get all of this done, but I suppose it's not like I have anything else to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura,

By now, you are probably at home and have survived your ISS. Congrats on getting through it. Treat yourself to you favorite food now yum.

Unknown said...

Hey Adriana! I got a blueberry muffin from McDonald's yesterday (they're actually surprisingly good, for anyone going "ew Laura why"). It's not necessarily my favorite food, but hey, gotta treat yourself <3