Thursday, February 25, 2021

Girl Scout Cookies

 Hi, 

I want girl scout cookies, but I don't know any girl scouts to buy them from. My friend Miles' sister recently stopped doing it and now I no longer have a supplier. I know some of them are selling in neighborhoods, but since I don't live in one, I don't exactly have easy access. Does anyone know of any places I can get them? I'm willing to drive anywhere if I'm being honest.  I just want a few boxes of Lemonades, which is the only cookie that I eat from the scouts.

Also, I want to start something, Thin Mints suck. I hate them so so much and I don't understand how anyone likes them. Or how they put them in the freezer and then eat them. Sick 

Anyways, please comment below and locations, 

Rikki 

Update: if anyone wants cookies and can't find any girl scouts to buy them from in person, check out this link that ships in cookies from a group in New York that allows children in youth centers to join. 

Troop 6000


7 comments:

erica ricci said...

I agree, Thin Mints taste like chocolate-covered frisbees. People who enjoy them are sick, sick individuals who need to be eradicated from society. Samoa supremacy!
Love,
Erica

Unknown said...

Hey Rikki! I know Thin Mints are a really problematic topic, but I like them. They were the first Girl Scout cookie I had ever tried, and I fell in love. But I do not discriminate against any of the other flavors by any means. I know some people are "Thin Mints or die," but I absolutely love Samoas and the shortbread ones (I don't know the name lol). Anyways, I really liked your post this week because I could talk about dessert all day.

Unknown said...

Hi Rikki! My 10 year old neighbor is a Girl Scout if you want me to hook you up with her info. Yeah, Thin Mints definitely aren’t my first choice, but I do like them well enough. My favorite are the peanut butter ones, but the Lemonade ones are a close second. So good🥜🍋

Unknown said...

Hi i like the samoas

Unknown said...

Hey Rikki!! I think you can order them on the website.

Unknown said...

Ok I second with Erica. Thin Mints are not it, and I cannot be convinced the thin mints are superior. I like the tagalongs and the Samoas. I think Erica said it best, though.

Unknown said...

My dearest Rikki. I regret to inform you that you are in fact incorrect. Thin mints are undoubtedly superior to all Girl Scout cookies. Furthermore, putting them in the freezer is the move of an intellectual. Personally, I enjoy taking them out of the freezer and sandwiching them with either whipped or ice cream. It is delicious, and this matter is undebatable. I hope that you will learn to expand your palette and enjoy one of life's truest delicacies, thin mints.

Yours truly,
Hunter