Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween AP English

 Hi everyone, 

I hope you enjoy this Halloween and stay safe. This is my favorite holiday of all time and I'm really upset that I won't be able to do anything, especially since the weather is so nice, there's a full moon, and it's a Saturday. I've been wearing sweaters and sweatpants for the past 3 days trying to watch all of my horror favorites with my mom. Just some classics, like Poltergeist and The Shining, along with some of my new favorites like The Haunting of Hill House and The Haunting of Bly Manor (which I highly recommend). Not sure if anyone else is a big horror fan, but if you have any suggestions, text me because I love a good one. 

That's really all I have to say. What's everyone doing this year since Halloween is kinda "cancelled"? let me know. 


1 comment:

erica ricci said...

Hey Rikki! Happy Halloween! As you already know, I just stayed home in my cat sweatshirt and pj pants and watched movies with my mom. Every so often I would go on my phone and see snapchats of people at parties and I just felt so... sad. I mean, it's great how they can maintain their social lives, but people like me and you (with our family) we just can't do that. We shouldn't do that. Anyway, we watched Rocky Horror and a few episodes of The Haunting of Blye Manor (which seems pretty good so far) and made a carrot cake... and that was pretty much it. Halloween only ended a few hours ago, but it didn't even feel any different than any other day. Every day just feels the same now, right? It's still so crazy to me how dramatically life can change in just a few days. Who would've thought that last Halloween was "the last normal one." I don't know, I just hope things will change soon. We need it. Desperately.