Saturday, October 24, 2020

Stessin' bout the Election

 Hey guys! So for me, it is crazy that the election is in less than two weeks and that we hopefully have a new president. But with all the anticipation, I have been stressing about the election. I remember in 2016 watching the election and being terrified with the results. And this isn't trying to judge anyone's political views, it's just my opinion! I hope that for this election we get the best candidate that America needs. While some of my friends have similar political views to me (I'm friends with people who are not, and that's ok!), I personally see a lot of people ignoring the racist and scandalous ideas the other candidate has been portraying, even with the BLM Movement. While I can't vote, I urge people in this class who can and anyone to please vote and look into what America needs (equality, how to take care of the Covid crisis *aka wearing a mask*, etc). 

No comments: