Saturday, October 17, 2020

Harry Potter Poll Results

Bet you didn't think I could do it in time! Guess what? I made it right before the deadline, in the fashion of a true procrastinator.

Attached is a link to the results of the polls. A note as to how this was calculated: everyone's vote counted for one, except for you own vote, which counted for twice the amount. Then each was divided by 15, and voila! Please feel free to comment any agreeing/disenting opinions of the results and let me know if you have any questions. This was really fun to do, and I'm so glad I inspired others to do some polls. Also, congrats to Catherine for being the only person with a unanimous decision!

Click here to view the results! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F4X9tmv70dUPi9eNBJJYq764m9tkL8ak/view?usp=sharing

Yours truly,
Hunter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Or don’t post a comment. That’s cool too.