Friday, October 9, 2020

FOOD (pt 2)

 Hey guys!!

I got so many replies to my post last week and it made my day!! Thank you to all of those who shared. I have a running list of places to go try and I will give y’all updates. 

Anyways, this year, I got into baking. I have baked plenty of cookies, brownies, cakes, and I even attempted to make cake pops, but it didn’t really work out for me. However, there are these cookies that I have made, and they are SO GOOD and I really wanted to share it with you guys. If you follow this recipe, you will be blessed with one of the most  fudgey, chocolatey, brownie cookies out there. It’s really easy to make so if any of you all try it out, let me know how it goes!

https://cafedelites.com/best-fudgy-chocolate-brownie-cookies/


Have a great long weekend,

Adriana <3

1 comment:

Catherine Ronquillo said...

hi adriana! so this is me, once again, contributing to your food related blogs because they are my absolute favorite. i love love loveee to bake too! I have kinda used baking as my way to destress since the beginning of high school. Recently,I have been baking in the middle of the night which I'm not saying is good for me whatsoever, but it can be really fun waking up my entire house to the sound of Taylor Swift music and my electric mixer. I have been really into fall themed treats like pumpkin spice cookies and and different kinds of breads lately. I've been making a bunch of banana bread and some pumpkin too. I think out of everything I bake though, my cookies are definitely my favorite. I hate myself for mentioning this, but I just HAVE to. Taylor Swift does happen to have some AMAZING cookie recipes, trust me. I'm not kidding. Her chai tea sugar cookies taste like December in a treat and I'm patiently waiting for her to drop the recipe for her BIDEN HARRIS cookies. I really want to recreate those. Anyway, I am definitely going to try your brownie cookies recipe because I don't think those could sound more perfect. I'll let you know how they turn out and pleasee keep this blogging about food haha, it makes me happy!