Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Godly Parent Poll Results

 So, the results of the last poll are in. It says I got 11 out of 14 responses, and honestly, I'll take that as a win. I thought you guys might find it interesting what each of us got. I'm going to list the 2 ( or 3) gods that were the highest percent for everyone, but I will say, that is pretty easy since most people had very apparent cabins they were placed in. Most people really did have at least 50% or close to that for one of the god, and I find that so interesting since the decisions could've been a lot more split based on the number of possible answers.

Adriana, you were split between Demeter and Aphrodite evenly with 44.4%. 

Renee, you were put into Ares with 50% but got 30% for Apollo. 

Deryn, you were split between Aphrodite and Zeus evenly with 27.3%. 

Sofia, you were put into Athena with 30% but also had 20% for both Dionysus and Hades. 

Catherine, you put into Aphrodite with 80% and got 10% for Apollo and Athena. 

Clara, you were put into Zeus with 30% and also had 20% for Athena and Apollo. 

Camila, you were put into Demeter with 50% but also had 30% in Artemis. 

Abbie, you were put into Hephaestus with 50% but were split into 5 other cabins. 

Laura, you were put into Hades with 40% but also got 20% for Demeter and Hermes. 

Erica, you were put into Hermes with 40% but had 20% for Apollo. 

Izzy, you were put into Ares with 40% but got 20% for Zeus and Athena. 

Ms. King, you were put into Artemis with 50% but also had 30% for Zeus. 

I was put into Poseidon with 80% but also got 20% for Ares. 

Hunter, you were put into Athena with 40% but 20% for Hephaestus. 

So, there's the results! I think this really ties into the mythology based lesson we're having right now. What do you guys think about the results? Do you think that your godly parent makes sense? What cabin so you think you should be in if you didn't get it? Personally, I think these matches make sense and I had a really fun time watching all of the results come in. 

I don't really know what else to do for my question blog of this week, I might just have to wait until next week when we get further into Oedipus, but hopefully I can think of something before that. If not, have a great week everyone. 


No comments: