Saturday, October 24, 2020

The Quarantine Journals Pt.1 ❤

 6:00 Woke up thirty minutes earlier than planned and return to sleep

6:30 Get dressed for school while watching Netflix

7:00 Ponder existence

7:30 Make oatmeal for breakfast

7:55 Complain about the new schedule as I join first period class

9:40 Watch Netflix

10:20 Join English ❤️ 

1:30 Realize there is no food for lunch

2:00 Practice Act 

2:01 Procrastinate practicing Act and go shopping with Rikki

2:15 Buy unnecessary school supplies from Office Depot Bc they are having a sale

3:00 Star in Rikki’s Tik Tok

5:00 Among Us

7:00 Dinner: Cake

7:30 Catch up on 90 Day Fiancé

10:00 Dinner: Sandwich

10:24 Tik Tok

12:00 Sleep

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ryn. This post is so simple but I live for it. I just love to think about how a year ago none of us would imagine life to be like this. Personally, I love that you added the little “ponder existence” session because I can relate lol. Quarantine has really made me overthink every single thing. Please never stop these quarantine journals because I genuinely love them.

Catherine Ronquillo said...

hey ryn!! Okay, i absolutely love this idea and i think I'm gonna have to start doing this in my actual journal. It's so crazy to look back and just see how different my life was on year ago. It's almost unrecognizable. As for your actual post, THANK YOU for informing us about the Office Depot sale. I will 100% be going soon to buy a bunch of stuff I don't need. Also, pleaseee let me know what you're watching on Netflix because I am desperate for a new show. I have watched Euphoria five times now and while I've never loved a show more, even I can't get myself to watch it again. New suggestions are very much needed. Anyway, you have definitely inspired me to start writing a little bit about every day in these crazy times, so thank you.

Unknown said...

I will say, the Office Depot sale is amazing. It’s at the Office Depot on Lapalco Blvd if anyone else wants to go soon since the location is closing (hence the sale). We also go coffee at puccinos since deryn has never been and I wanted to add that. I believe that deryn also forgot a small detail in her journal: her calling me to complain about either the sophomores in APUSH or the fact that she has no food for lunch during that break period. She also finally took the ACT so she will no longer be worrying about that like she has been for the past 3 weeks. Thought I’d fill in some of these “gaps”, I know she can be a bit forgetful.