Saturday, October 10, 2020

Halloween

Today, my friends Kerri and Zelie and I watched The Giant Spider Invasion (1975) in their garage on a big projector. I chose this movie over an actually scary one because I thought it would be more fun. The movie got a little weird for me, though. A few too many incest jokes. I was really getting ✨One Hundred Years of Solitude✨ Vibes. Usually, I really like watching old horror movies that are supposed to be scary, but aren’t really. For spooky season, how are you guys celebrating? What do y’all like to do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Celebrating? No, seriously, I don't have a plan to celebrate this year because of covid. I'm not even sure if I am dressing up. I think that Halloween has been swept under the rug this year because it is not safe, which is a shame because we could all use a goofy holiday. I am hoping that my family can make a sweet and salty treat (like toffee popcorn) to enjoy the holiday. It would be cool if the STUCO did an outside movie screening on the football field or something like that because it would give us something to do and provide a relatively safe activity to discourage large parties (not that it would work but it would be a good try).