Friday, October 9, 2020

Erica's Corner / My New Collage!

Hey Guys! So, I really don't have much to talk about this week, BUTTTTTT about a week a go I made a collage for my room out of my favorite artists/bands. I think it looks really nice and it only took me about 2-3 hours. Cutting out each idividual photo was the worst part though, as well as gluing each photo down... I felt like I needed to see a chiropractor after I finished. But, I really do love it, and LOVE the different colors together. Here is what it looks like:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Erica,
I think that looks really cool! I’m a little hesitant to add stuff to my room because I feel like anything major I do won’t matter anyway because I’m leaving for college next year. I think I’m focusing much more on how my dorm will look. Although, probably, I won’t do most of it. Ultimately, I think the plans I have for my future home will be more likely to happen than anything I plan for my room lol

Unknown said...

I am impressed, Erica! I have nowhere near the patience to do something like that so color me impressed. As for the other comment (I think it is Abbie, but it comes across Abisynia), I am also focused on what my college dorm will look like. My mom has asked what I want for Christmas (I know it seems early), and I was like maybe I should look into TWIN XL bedspreads/comforters and mattress pads to start amassing college dorm stuff. And will I want different clothes for college? Should I ask for gift cards to buy a warmer wardrobe? I plan on going to school more north than here (really narrows it down right?) so I will probably need more clothes that provide warmth from more than just air conditioning. There is too much to plan for for college!!!