Thursday, October 22, 2020

The MOST Important Election

 My dear classmates, 

We have been tasked with the most important election of all time: Duck vs Cow. I know that you have been closely following this election, but for those people who need a reminder, here are their platforms. 

Duck: lowercase letters, more recess, small (regular) legos, and 2 birthdays a year 

Cow: uppercase letters, more snacks, large (kindergartners made this list) legos, and 2 Christmases a year

Duck's running mate is Pig, and Cow's running mate is Hen. 

I am firmly in the camp with Cow and Hen because I think that Uppercase letters are better than lowercase letters because our names all start with an Uppercase letters. Also, I could never trust a pig because of the book Animal Farm. Finally, I would prefer 2 Christmases a year because we get school off for Christmas, but we don't for our birthdays. Happy voting!

https://forms.gle/uKB1PZo8NAsy8v19A 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Renee!!
I firmly believe that duck and pig should win the election. First of all, I think lowercase letters are better than uppercase because they are used more. Besides, if someone uses all lower case letters, you get a much more laid back vibe. If someone uses all uppercase, they’re yelling at you.
I think that more recess is better than more snacks because it gives you an opportunity to clear your head. The day is stressful enough. I don’t need any more snacks a day, and I sometimes really feel like I need a break.
I believe that small legos are better than bigger ones because you can build more intricate things (because of the limitation of space for big ones). Smaller legos are much easier to use, and take up less space.
Finally, I think that two birthdays a year would be better than two Christmases because birthdays only celebrate you. If there were two Christmases, people would give smaller gifts since they are paying for more gifts for everyone. Besides, even though we would get another break for Christmas, the second Christmas break would cut into our summertime, which I am not a fan of.