Monday, October 19, 2020

French horn Disney Medley(s)!

Hey y'all! Abbie asked for a weekly Disney post from me, so I'll try my best (I didn't watch many Disney movies growing up because my mom didn't like the idea of Disney princesses lol. I have watched Mulan, Pocahontas, the Aristocats, Beauty and the Beast, and Frozen.) Anyway, I found this video called French horn Disney Medley, which features a French horn player playing the theme songs from a lot of the major films (unfortunately not Mulan, which is my number one). It's really beautiful - I especially enjoyed the excerpt (it sounds so weird calling Disney music an "excerpt" lol) from "Colors of the Wind" (Pocahontas).  Maybe I'll attempt some of these melodies myself on my practice account. Anyway, here is the video. I hope y'all enjoy! 

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=french+horn+disney+medley#id=1&vid=f8cb6969df6198cf61bfc20314db74ef&action=click

P.S. After some more research I found this really cool French horn quintet that does feature Mulan. I like this one possibly even better. :)

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=french+horn+disney+medley#id=4&vid=152d9d490d8ca2ba4d7abc849e95aa0c&action=view

No comments: