Saturday, October 24, 2020

I found a new show to watch on Netflix...

 Hey y’all,

I hope you guys are all doing well. So, yesterday I went on Netflix for the first time in weeks because I’ve just been so busy lately with school and haven’t had time to watch anything. But anyways, I got on Netflix  and was looking for something to watch when i stumbled a show called Grand Army. It’s about five teenagers from the Bronx that go to the same high school. It dives into the lives of 5 teens, and each of them have a unique and interesting story that I feel that many people can relate to in some may. It deals with racism, sexual assault, BLM, trying to fit in, and just topics like that. I really think that some of you guys would like it too.


What shows are y’all currently watching?


No comments: