Sunday, November 1, 2020

The End of Daylight Savings

 Hey guys, 

So, this really isn't going to be a post of any real substance, but I was just working on some of my homework (commenting on Rikki's new blog, which you should go check out <3),  BUT I glanced at my clock and noticed it was around 1:55. So, I finished up my typing looked back at my clock, and it was 1:00. I literally thought I was going crazy. I just stared at my clock for like 2 whole minutes just like in awe... I completely forgot daylight savings was even A THING! God, that was so strange... I don't even know, you guys. I think I'm starting to get a little delusional over here. I should probably just go to bed and forget about that embarrassing, tragic, and odd few minutes. Night guys!

Much Love, 

Erica Ricci

No comments: