Tuesday, November 17, 2020

It Girl Poll...pt 2?

Hello my fellow human and Hunter,

As members of this blog, you all know the polls. This last one, as I have come to realize, was very long and complicated. I mean there was 21 songs (something I didn't realize at first) and that can be really confusing if you don't already know the songs. 

So, I'm changing things up this time. Based on the results I have gotten from the first poll that 9 out of 14 students have taken, I took the songs that were leading for each student and put them as the only options for each person. You'll see what I mean below if that isn't super clear, I can't think of a better explanation at the moment.  I'm hoping this will be easier and will help a lot of you make a decision on who to put for what, since there is only 2 or 3 options now. Once the majority of the class has taken this poll, I'll post the results. 

I really think this will be interesting, since now you'll have a clue as to what others put for you before the final results come out. You are even welcome to argue a song for yourself if you feel one of them doesn't fit your vibe; I think that'd be interesting too. 

I'll stop rambling about how I find this entire thing so fascinating and present...

Here is Pt. 2...

As always, have fun, 

    the personification of Buzzfeed in the AP English Blog 

3 comments:

erica ricci said...

Hey Rikki,
I know I always tell you this, but I am just so obsessed with your polls. They always make me so so happy. I really hope you continue doing these because they are always very well done. It's genuinely impressive. Next, you should do a poll based on what circle of hell we think each classmate belongs in... Just an idea! I think that could be really fun. Or maybe when Christmas time is here, you should do a "What Christmas movie are your classmates?" or "Which one of Santa's reindeer are your classmates?" But anyway, you should seriously apply to Buzzfeed and start making their quizzes! Again, please never EVER stop these polls. They give me life. Thank you.
Xoxo,
Erica Ricci

Unknown said...

I find it really funny that Stacy from Stacy's mom wasn't even an option on the poll, but it was still one of the two that I was leading in. Leven just put that in the "other" category, and I suppose everyone just collectively agreed that it was accurate. I laughed too when I saw that my other leading one was Caroline. I guess I'm flattered, but mostly amused. Some people were harder than others to figure out for this, but some were very obvious to me. The second version definitely helped since it limited my choices by a ton.
Also, like Erica said, I love these, Rikki!! The poll queen <3

Catherine Ronquillo said...

hi rikki!! I'm back to tell you just how much I love these polls again. I have to say, I believe this "It Girl Poll pt. 2" might be your most professional one yet. I was surprised to see how much we all have the same impressions of each other, as most of the it girls I chose for everyone were on this second poll. I know I say this every time, but I can't wait to see the results. I think this poll might be hard to top, but please please please keep making them. I think Erica's Christmas movie poll idea would be so much fun too. Anyway, thank you again Rikki. These are absolutely my favorite part of the blog.