Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Saucier House


Yes, I based my title off of Lindsey's post and this post is about to be very interesting. 

So, let me just start off by saying I miss all of y'all and I have never wanted to go back to school more than I do right now. The past couple days have been very interesting in my household. At home it is myself, my mother, and my two younger brothers, my dad still has to go to work :( I've been very sad that we most likely won't return to school and I am hoping and praying that we at least get a senior chapel and a graduation. I would be sooooooo sad if we didn't. But I am trying to stay positive because my whole family is healthy (knock on wood) and I am thankful for that. My mom has been constantly cleaning and worrying about us getting sick. She has the news on 24/7 and won't let us leave the house. Both of my brothers have been playing videos games a lot. Actually I was in a GoogleMeet for a class and suddenly I heard a loud "THIS WIFI SUCKS I'M GETTING SO MUCH LAG." So, that was super embarrassing, but it's fine. I have been trying to be productive so I attempted cleaning my room, but I got bored and only about half of it is clean now. Maybe after I write this blog post I will go finish cleaning!!! I miss y'all <3

No comments: