Thursday, March 5, 2020

Kinda feeling like Gregor...

Hey guys, now you might be wondering, "What is Sara doing on this lovely Thursday?" Well, unfortunately, I have an eye infection :/ and I'm really feeling like Gregor right now. Let me paint the picture for you all. As I'm sitting in the living room, lights off (because my eye is really sensitive right now) minding my own business, my parents come home for lunch. They walk into the living room, and as they turn on the lights, I shield my eye. They see me and jokingly say that I should be under quarantine in my bedroom, but I feel the harsh truth escape their voices, so I head to my room as they watch television and eat their lunch. Have any of you ever felt like Gregor?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sara, I think everyone could learn a thing or two from the Metamorphosis. We've all felt somewhat similar to Gregor at some point, whether it be from rejection or hopelessness, etc. However, I think Gregor let himself be taken advantage of for so long that it put him in an extremely vulnerable situation. When we are feeling down about ourselves and hopeless, I think we should act in the exact opposite manner as Gregor. Stand up for yourself and tell the world that you have corona and you're proud Sara. You don't have to hide it anymore, and the sooner that you accept your fate, the sooner everyone else will as well. You, my sweet cherub, do not have to be ashamed like Gregor.