Thursday, March 19, 2020

The LaForge House

Hey guys! I want to start off by saying that I miss each of y’all so much! I had a break down the other day because I started to realize that we might not return to school. I was extremely devastated, but just decided to keep hoping and praying that this is not the case.
Over the past few days, lots has happened in my house.  As of today, there has been a total of 5 glass cups and 2 glass bowls broken from my brother attempting to get them down on his own. Next, the glass salt and pepper shakers- broken also. My brother Max must have super slippery hands, but we can’t figure out what the deal is. Second, my dad is now obsessed with “facetiming” his friends, specifically Coach Odom. My dad just figured out how to use google hangout/meet and let’s just say he likes it. Third, every part of my house is clean! You can basically see your refection off of any surface. Fourth, my parents are super into exercise so you can guess what we have been doing. We now have a duo bike in our garage that Katie and I have to take out each day. Yeah, very embarrassing. The other day we saw our old friends walking in the neighborhood while we were on the bike. Not only was this the most humiliating experience, but my finger was also gushing blood because I couldn’t get the kick-stand up with my foot. I guess you can say I’ve had an eventful couple of days. 

I would give anything to be back in school! 

No comments: