Saturday, March 28, 2020

Quick Check In


Hey guys, I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. It has now been 2 weeks of online school and being quarantined. I am very bored and have been watching a lot of Netflix. I have been playing a lot of card games and board games with my family. Also, I have been cooking a lot. Since we have to eat every meal from home I have been making a bunch of different meals that I have never made before. What have y'all been up to? Did anyone pick up any new hobbies? I miss y'all so much and can't wait for this to be over.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I can officially say that this is the most bored I have ever been in my life. I too have been on my phone a very unhealthy amount on Netflix and especially Youtube. I’ve started watching marble runs. Trust me they’re great. While I could use all of this time to be productive, I became 100 times lazier. I really do miss school. My favorite parts of my days are going on video chat and seeing y’all. I hope we can at least have a week or two left of actual school before we’re done.

Unknown said...

I am very bored, and I have become much lazier. I mostly just sit around my room playing video games or watching videos. I really do miss all of you, and while I hope we have those few last days of school, but I all but know that we had our last day of school two weeks ago. Still, I have some semblance of hope that I'll get to see you guys one last time before we graduate. Other than that, I am glad to be spending some more time with my family that I know I wouldn't have if we were in school.

Elliot P. said...

I am and am not bored, because I frequently play games online with friends. I've been playing mostly two games, and am unfortunately getting a little bored of those two, but thus far I've been decently ok. I'm mostly just worried about schoolwork and AP exams. And of course not catching the virus, because that would not be great.