Sunday, March 22, 2020

How do you take up the time?

HEY GUYS. I've wondering while staying at my house what everybody else has been doing since we aren't allowed to go to school. I myself have decided to find some hobbies. I've recently fixed up my bike and have been riding it around a lot recently. I've also been able to up my cooking skills since I'm no longer provided school lunch. I can say now that I can cook a mean PB&J and can scramble some eggs. I also have been listening to different artists and finding some new songs to listen to.  Have ya'll picked up anything new?

1 comment:

Elliot P. said...

im doing more consistent fumblings on the guitar. I'm also playing games with friends online, and frankly getting bored of many of them. im also getting a good amount of sleep, which is nice. However keeping up with the work is somewhat difficult, because whereas before I would sometimes have assignments pop up on me out of nowhere, now they'll just go by without me even noticing. So thats something i have had to adjust to.
thank you cameron