Thursday, March 26, 2020

Corona Diary 2

almost two weeks in and I've accepted my new life indoors. 

I hardly feel stir crazy anymore. I've fallen in perfectly with my new routine.

The highlight of my day is always school. Going to classes and seeing people is much more exciting than it used to be. Today's group call was amazing. We didn't even have class and we talked for the full 45 minutes. It was special. Mrs. King, you should have been there.

I encourage everyone to play Club Penguin with me. It's free and here's the link.


Love,
KTDSI

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am no longer tired of being stuck inside, but I am bored. I never seem to have enough to do to fill all of the hours of the day. For the first ever in my life, I am actively looking forward to class.

Unknown said...

I'm loving my routine I've made for myself. Time management used to be a big issue for me, and I'm doing so much better with it. But every so often, maybe once or twice a day in the afternoon or at night when I'm finished with school, reality hits me and I remember I haven't seen my friends in 14 days. Yep, today is my two week quarantine anniversary. It sucks even more because I don't know when I'll be able to see y'all again, and it hurts my heart so so soooooooooo much :( I just keep asking why now? This would've REALLY helped me out last year when I was stressing over exams and not as close with so many of y'all, and would've definitely preferred to be in my bed alone watching netflix. I just wish everything could go back to normal and corona can buzz off.

Unknown said...

I've been able to handle the fact I cant get to school but at this point I've grown tired of being around my family. I obviously love them, but I have been seeing them too much lately. I also crave any form of take out since I've only had either frozen or home made food. I also really miss everybody. Hopefully the time will fly by fast for me.