Wednesday, March 25, 2020

PLEASE answer my movie questions ......!!!!


So we have been talking about movies in Creative Writing and it got me thinking about movies that cause different emotions. Now that we have a lot of free time maybe y'all will watch some new movies. This is random but I wanted to ask y'all, what is the first movie that ever made you cry? For me, it's "Marley and Me" with the cute little puppy. OMG such a sad but good movie. I 100% recommend it. And on the other hand, what is a movie that makes you laugh a lot? I have a bunch but my favorite comedy movie is probably the "Jumanji" movie with Jack Black, The Rock, and Kevin Hart. That movies keeps me laughing!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The first movie I cried to was The Prince of Egypt because the poor baby was separated from his parents within the first 10 minutes and was sent out to the river. #notcool But the most recent movie that made me cry was Contagion. I highly highly highly recommend. It makes me thankful the pandemic going around is Corona because boy oh boy do I hope we never have to see whatever the virus was in the movie. Who knows maybe if a virus like that does come around, we'll be more prepared having gone through Corona...

Unknown said...

The first movie I remember crying too was Lord of the Rings because Smeagol/Gollum scared the crap out of me. Idk why I was scared of him because he's not scary at all. Some movies I recommend are Knives Out, Warrior, and Whiplash.

Unknown said...

While a movie has never made me cry, a tv show had. That tv show would be the office. I specifically shed a tear when Michael Scott moved to Colorado. But, I completely agree with Cameron in that Knives Out is an amazinggg movie. The production is great and you are constantly on the edge of your seat. I would also recommend Focus with Will Smith. It won’t make you cry but it’s great.

msking said...

ET was the first movie that ever made me cry. I saw it at the movie theater with my mom and sister when I was very young, and I remember my mom tried to get me to quiet down because I was crying so loudly. Also, if y'all haven't yet, you should really, really watch Troop Zero on Amazon Prime. It will make you laugh and cry, and it's the perfect movie to take your mind off the quarantine and the state of the world. I miss y'all!!