Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Rapunzel has covid-19 ;(

I really liked Andreas’ suggestion for Ms. King to take this time to educate herself on Disney movies:) As I read his blog post, I was reminded of something I read the other day related to the movie Tangled and I don’t know what to think of it.
So in Tangled, Rapunzel is forced to live a life sheltered and hidden away from the rest of the world. We’re also forced to live this way right now as a means of protecting ourselves and older individuals who could potentially die from the virus. Well…the movie Tangled takes place on an island kingdom called CORONA! This is where Rapunzel was born and grew up in the tower, hidden away from all other humans! YALL she was in QUARANTINE to avoid catching covid-19 !!! This blows my mind for some reason and I think the creators of Tangled were trying to give us a warning of some sort. Although this “social distancing” thing sucks, we should be grateful that none of us had to spend the first 18 years of our life quarantined like Rapunzel:///

No comments: