Saturday, March 14, 2020

I’m sad

For the past day I’ve literally not been able to handle the fact senior year has ended up like this. Like online school doesn’t bug me so much. It just that we all had so much planned like our last games, last shows and last lunch leaves. Now I just feel a gaping hole in my stomach. Idk y’all I can already feel myself going stir crazy and I think this is a result of that. I miss English. I miss school. I miss all you guys. And it’s like yeah we can see each other through a screen but that isn’t the same as being able to yell at tanner to his face in front of all of you. I hope we can at least get that week at the end of this because this is not how I want to spend my senior year.
Thank you for my rant I guess I have attachment issues or something lmao good luck and stay healthy

No comments: